Testometric Materials Testing Machines
Polymer Testing Instruments is the USA Representative for Testometric ( UK )
This established Company has enjoyed forty years of continuing development in universal strength testing machines for tension, compression, flexure, shear and product testing. Testometric machines are used in over 100 countries worldwide.
These Tensile Testers are built to order with the required specifications to perform the prescribed material testing as set forth by our customers. We welcome your enquiries to assist you in determining the best Custom built Tensile Tester to meet with your needs.
The CT range of universal strength testing machines use Testometric’s feature-rich winTest™ Analysis software running under the Windows™ operating system for control and testing that is compliant with all relevant industry standards. Advanced, standard and complex multistage test procedures are fully configurable and controlled using the standard PC interface. PC systems can be supplied or customers can utilize their own PC¹.
winTest Analysis Materials Testing Software
winTest Analysis materials testing software is a fully-integrated and fully-customizable package that supports all industry standards including ISO, ASTM and BS EN specifications. Test types supported include tensile, compression, flexure, peel, tear, burst, adhesion, shear, spring, cycle, food, GRC and hardness. winTest Analysis is very flexible providing simple peak force testing or complex user-defined multistage step testing for specialized testing requirements.
winTest Analysis Key Features
- Intuitive and simple-to-use operation and set-up.
- User-defined machine control routines.
- Configurable trigger points for sample break detection, with multiple methods.
- Configurable statistics summary for each test report.
- Customized test calculations.
- Pass/Fail tolerance bands.
- Fully-configurable test reports.
- Pre-defined industry standard test methods available.
- Comprehensive library of industry standard calculations.
- Display of best fit straight line in the elastic region, for calculation of E modulus, proof stress etc.
- Transfer of test data to Excel, Word and Access
- Import and export of test definitions in XML format.
- Golden sample, a test curve can be selected as a reference and tolerance bands can be set to provide an instant visual check that all subsequent tests are within tolerance.
- Video extensometer image processing software, including transverse and multi point measurement.
- Direct connection to customer network systems.
- Crosshead speed control selectable in either linear, load, stress or strain rate.
- Sequential calculations to take measurement at set intervals for long term tests etc.
- Custom statistics can be generated for selected calculation.
- Multi-level password security.
- Audit trail to log activities performed during any use of the machine and software.
- Direct connection to Testometric control center for on line service, software upgrades, test method download etc.
- Event marking during real time plotting of test curve.
- Retrospective analysis of all test calculations.
- User-defined header and footer on test reports.
- Export test results and raw curve data in ASCII format.
- Generate test reports in PDF format for email etc.
- Calculate results on pre-defined test regions.
- Multi-lingual support with one key press.
- Support for an extensive range of peripherals including balances, extensometers, thickness gauges, contractometers, environmental chambers etc.
- Load cell calibration check log for reference and diagnostics.
- Comments field and custom columns available for each test series and for individual tests.
- Auto-print and preview option.
- Tester system diagnostics integrated into software.
- Integrated Help file with graphical representations of stored calculations.
- User-friendly test data backup can be configured for periodic reminders.
- Industry specific test standards installer available.