Visual Designer/Report Viewer
FlexiReports software for Labline complements the Prescott Instruments’ software range to give our clients ultimate flexibility to create complex and professional reports, with a few easy steps. This integrated application consists of a Labline Visual Designer and a Labline Report Viewer, connected to a universal ODBC centralised Labline database (Available for SQL or DB2).
The Labline Visual Designer is the main report design module, with a palette of drag-and-drop features and easy-to-use support wizards to help generate customisable reports.
The Labline Report Viewer is a query-based report publisher. This is equipped with standard and advanced filtering, and data selection options to issue professional dynamic reports created in the Labline Visual Designer.
FlexiReports will require a SQL or DB2 Labline ODBC database connection. Database upgrade packages are available in order to provide a successful installation.
- Includes all the fundamental features of the Labline reports
- Supports universal ODBC database connections (SQL & DB2)
- Fully customisable layout design
- Helpful support ‘wizards’
- A wide range of drag-and-drop tools
- Ability to create dynamic report parameters for report reusability
- Custom table and chart components
- Includes both Curve and Trend Charts
- Table Statistics options and six sigma operations available
- Advanced test result filtering
- Allows data source grouping
- Report Exporting options; PDF and Excel
- New option to save, import and export report templates into the database.
Operating System: Windows ® XP/Vista/7/8
4 GB RAM
100 GB Hard Disk
Microsoft SQL Server ® or IBM DB2 ® Database; Database upgrade packages are available in order to provide a successful installation.
Java™ Runtime (JRE) Version 7 (Deployed with software)
Java™ Database ODBC driver (Deployed with software)